Achieving response and reliability that users expect
Systems and applications delivered over the internet require system configurations that are optimized for the number of users and the required system performance of the particular service.
However, due to too much focus on core value of the service, sometimes it is released without adequate load and performance testing, that causes users to abandon the service for not obtaining the expected response.
Even for servers or systems that usually operate without any issues, a huge increase in users can cause a sudden surge in traffic, and latent risks such as interruptions and hangs become obvious while processing requests with heavy load. In these cases, the service offering is disrupted and it causes users to abandon the service.
In order to prevent these situations, it is important to perform load and performance testing before releasing, to understand how well a system can handle such issues.
Solving Load and Performance Problems
Through Load and Performance Testing
Human Crest’s Load and Performance Testing Service
Human Crest Load Testing and Performance Testing Services are designed to simulate the actual load of your website or application.
We can check various behaviors of the system that cannot be found by tests such as concurrency testing for simple URLs and endpoints.
Metrics collected from the front-end are directly related to user response time and information from the back-end is directly related to system behavior.
We can improve the system by finding clues to identify problems from the correlation between the volume of the load and the various information collected.
Follow the steps below for a successful load testing and performance testing.
- ① To perform a proper simulation, understand the tasks of the target system and assume a situation where various loads are applied.
- ② Design the data required to apply the load.
- ③ Create the script after clarifying the operations of various users during the simulation.
- ④ Simultaneously, model the situation under load and create a scenario by combining scripts.
- ⑤ Prepare a test environment that contains the amount of data.
- ⑥ Execute the test, check the behavior of the system while monitoring the front-end and back-end and collect it as a numerical value.
- ⑦ Identify the cause of the issues encountered by analyzing the test results.
Human Crest has expertise in load testing and performance testing and can design various load models suitable for your test objective.
- Test whether the load of the number of concurrent users per unit time can be handled or not.
- Test whether the response time of the specific process and specific screen is in the acceptable range or not.
- Identify the bottleneck in the system.
- Test whether it is possible to scale-out the architecture or not.
- To optimize system performance etc.
|1.5 million yen|
|Test execution time||
|Metrics for test analysis||
- *For the contents beyond the range above, please contact us.